Technical support

Within the Social Security Administration, designated local support personnel should be contacted for technical support.

We welcome your suggestions and comments. However, we are unable to provide technical support outside of the Social Security Administration except on a very limited basis. If you would like to get in contact with us for technical support, you can send:

If you have questions about your own earnings record or Social Security benefit, you should contact the Social Security Administration (see Personal assistance for more information). Do not use the address above for personal assistance; your request will not be answered.